Frank Mora made the difference. After too many bad experiences with salespeople over a period of 2 months, Frank was a welcome difference. He was down to earth and professional without being pushy and overbearing. There were 2 other make of cars that i was interested but I leased the Equinox because of Frank. We will be back for our next lease in a year or two when we are ready for a 2nd car lease. Thanks again Frank
We'll contact you shortly.
- Condition: New
- Engine: Gas V8 6.0L/366
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Exterior Color: Silver Ice Metallic
- Interior Color: Dark Ash
- Door locks, power
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Instrumentation 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Seat trim, Vinyl
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display, provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- 6-speaker audio system
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Steering wheel
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment System with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG capable engine.)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Rear wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Back-up alarm calibration This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back up alarm.
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG capable engine.)
- Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Chassis Cab
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal passenger-side (Included and only available with Regular Cab models.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with dual rear wheel with DuraLife brake rotors
- Airbags Crew Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger. Regular Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Grille, chrome with chrome mesh insert
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Door handles, Black
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted steel
- Wheel trim, painted trim skins and painted center caps
- Bumper, front chrome
- Grille surround, chrome
- Tires, LT235/80R17E all-season highway
I’ll start out by saying I really dislike buying cars solely for the interaction required with salesmen and their sales managers and then they send you to the little room with the finance manager where everything you’ve discussed changes and all number move around. There just something about spending thousands of dollars and feeling like you got pushed around, beat up that makes it suck. Well much to my surprised I had an incredible experience at Chevy of Smithtown this week. I walked in knowing what I was looking for and the team I worked with was Andrew (sales), Nick (sales mgr) and Ginger (finance mgr). Well this trio pretty much changed my deep seeded resentment of “car people” and the car buying process. They were totally pleasant, professional, understanding and flexible. There was was literally nothing I would have changed about the experience. And I would gladly recommend them in the future.. Now just to be clear I am pretty confident car people still kinda suck, I know this because this wasn’t the first Chevy dealer I visited but it will be the last. I think Chevy of Smithtown is merely the anomaly, and its because of people. People like Andrew, Nick and Ginger. Thank you so much for making this such an awesome experience. You’ve got a customer for life!!!
This appt was my first oil change. Steve was my service rep. He was very friendly and let me know we will take care of everything. He said to have a seat in the lounge which was very comfortable n clean.All the employees are very friendly. I leased 2018 Chevy with Smithtown Chev. Monica was my salesperson a very good experience. My last lease was with another Chevy dealer experience was not good. Very happy with this dealership.
We love this dealership. We have bought several cars from them. Highly recommended.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Fox Dealer is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.* Price subject to change. Subject to primary lenders approval. All prices exclude tax, title, tags, license & DMV. Must finance through dealer when applicable & take same day delivery.