I’ll start out by saying I really dislike buying cars solely for the interaction required with salesmen and their sales managers and then they send you to the little room with the finance manager where everything you’ve discussed changes and all number move around. There just something about spending thousands of dollars and feeling like you got pushed around, beat up that makes it suck. Well much to my surprised I had an incredible experience at Chevy of Smithtown this week. I walked in knowing what I was looking for and the team I worked with was Andrew (sales), Nick (sales mgr) and Ginger (finance mgr). Well this trio pretty much changed my deep seeded resentment of “car people” and the car buying process. They were totally pleasant, professional, understanding and flexible. There was was literally nothing I would have changed about the experience. And I would gladly recommend them in the future.. Now just to be clear I am pretty confident car people still kinda suck, I know this because this wasn’t the first Chevy dealer I visited but it will be the last. I think Chevy of Smithtown is merely the anomaly, and its because of people. People like Andrew, Nick and Ginger. Thank you so much for making this such an awesome experience. You’ve got a customer for life!!!
We'll contact you shortly.
- Condition: New
- Engine: Gas V8 6.0L/366
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Exterior Color: Red Hot
- Interior Color: Dark Ash
Rugby 12ft Landscape Rack Body, H-Series wood floor, 2 Tongue & Groove CCA Treated Pine floor, Stake pockets on 24 centers, 12GA roll formed G channel steel crossmembers on 19 centers, 42 Black painted steel redi racks, back up alarm, 7 wire flat trailer receptacle, combination 2 ball & pintle with D rings, body up light, plastic rear fenders, LED stop/turn/tail lights, Crysteel LB500 Dual action electric hoist, 42 steel bulkhead. Western 8.5ft Pro Ultramount Snowplow, Western cab command hand held controller.
- Door locks, power
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Steering wheel
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Upgradeable to (IOB) 7" diagonal color display radio with Chevrolet MyLink.)
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Instrumentation 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Seat trim, Vinyl
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display, provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system on Regular Cab models
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Back-up alarm calibration This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back up alarm.
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine .)
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Chassis Cab
- Four wheel drive
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal passenger-side (Included and only available with Regular Cab modes.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with dual rear wheel with DuraLife brake rotors
- Airbags Regular Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Bumper, front chrome
- Door handles, Black
- Tires, LT235/80R17E all-season highway
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted steel
- Wheel trim, painted trim skins and painted center caps
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Grille, chrome surround
Angela from the service department was very helpful and patient in addressing all of my concerns and even made me aware of some money saving coupons that this dealership offers.
Service performed at desired time and completed in a timely manner.
I had a great experience leasing our second Equinox. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. And definitely recommend my sales person Nancy Buckley
They sold me a great car great for the best price. Thanks Mitch and Eric!
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Fox Dealer is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.* Price subject to change. Subject to primary lenders approval. All prices exclude tax, title, tags, license & DMV. Must finance through dealer when applicable & take same day delivery.